THIS WEEK’S CHURCH CALENDAR
9:00 am … WORSHIP at Kinmundy First UMC
10:15 am … GATHERING in Fellowship Hall for Coffee & Cookies
10:30 am … SUNDAY SCHOOL at Kinmundy First UMC
10:45 am … WORSHIP at Wesley UMC
5:30-7 pm .. HAND n’ HAND meets
5:30-7 pm .. YOUTH meets
Tues 4/26 6-8:00 pm .. BIBLE STUDY #10 in Fellowship Hall (Postponed until next week)
Wed 4/27 9-11 am … BIBLE STUDY #10 in Fellowship Hall (Postponed until next week)
1:00pm … TWILIGHT Circle meets. Diane Hanks, Devotions & Refreshments
9:00 am ..WORSHIP at Kinmundy First UMC
10:45 am ..WORSHIP at Wesley UMC
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW —
Upcoming Meetings & Events
April 24 – After Worship – Trustee meeting
April 25 – 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm Hand ’n Hand meets
April 25 – 5:30 – 7:00 pm Youth meets
April 28 – 1:00 pm Twilight Circle meets
May 7 – 10:00 am – Mother/Daughter Banquet
- EASTER EGG HUNT — was held on Pastor Dave & Kim’s lawn after Worship. There were lots of candy-filled eggs to be found. Our hunters were Lillyanna Price, Hailee Price, Adalynn Grace Castaneda, Raven Black and Chevy Knott.
- PASTOR DAVE & KIM are going on a week long Prayer Retreat at King’s House, a Catholic Retreat Center, in Belleville, IL, Sunday – Friday afternoon. If you need Pastor Dave during this time, please call his cell phone. This retreat is sponsored by the Illinois Great Rivers Conference 5 Day Academy.
- EVERY PERSON connected to our church remains a part of our church family and the history of our church forever. Sometimes people move away and over the years, join another church and we are not aware. The purpose of a membership audit for both Kinmundy & Wesley Churches: To update contact information; we may need your help with this. To visit, probably by phone, and be up to date on life, especially with folks who haven’t attended in a while. To learn how I, as their pastor, can pray for each of our members, and how they are doing spiritually. To update our membership records, and learn how people feel about being a member of our church.
Our Prayer Families for this week are:
· Mackenzi Wilson
· Ashley Wooden
· Vanessa Wooden
· Jeanette Woolridge
· Tristan & Ashley Zimmermann & Gavin, Kendall, Kynleigh
- MOTHER/DAUGHTER BANQUET will be held on Saturday, May 7, at 10:00 am in Fellowship. Sign-up sheet in the office.
- PHOTOS OF MOTHERS — Kim is beginning to collect photos of Mothers for the Mother’s Day video. Drop yours off or email them to the church at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE to make a contribution to help refugees in Ukraine, our church will make a major donation later in May to UMCOR, the United Methodist Committee on Relief, which is working now in Ukraine. 100% of your donation goes to the need. You can write Ukraine and the amount in the memo line on your check.
- SALT TRIP — 12 of our church members and friends visited the Dogwood & Azalea Festival in Charleston, MO last Wednesday, and ate lunch at Lambert’s Café on the way home.