THIS WEEK’S CHURCH CALENDAR
9:00 am … WORSHIP at Kinmundy First UMC – Palm Sunday
10:15 am … GATHERING in Fellowship Hall for Coffee & Cookies
10:30 am … SUNDAY SCHOOL at Kinmundy First UMC
10:45 am … WORSHIP at Wesley UMC
Mon 4/11 7:00 pm …TRUSTEE meeting
Tues 4/12 — … PASTOR DAVE’S Sabbath Day
6-8 pm … BIBLE STUDY #8 in Fellowship Hall
Wed 4/13 9-11 am. … BIBLE STUDY #8 in Fellowship Hall
12 pm … SALT POTLUCK (serving ham)
Thurs 4/14 7:00 pm… MAUNDY THURSDAY Worship at KUMC
Fri 4/15 5:30 pm …. FOOD PANTRY — bag food for distribution
Sat 4/16 8:30-10 am. FOOD PANTRY — food distribution
Sun 4/17 9:00 am… WORSHIP at Kinmundy First UMC – Easter
… EASTER EGG hunt after worship
10:45 am… WORSHIP at Wesley UMC
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW —
- Upcoming Meetings & Events
April 11 – 7 pm – Trustees
April 14 – 7 pm – Maundy
Thursday Worship, at
April 17 – EASTER SUNDA,
Easter Egg Hunt (after
May 7 – 10:00 am – Mother/Daughter Banquet
- EVERY PERSON connected to our church remains a part of our church family and the history of our church forever. Sometimes people move away and over the years, join another church and we are not aware. The purpose of a membership audit for both Kinmundy & Wesley Churches:
– To update contact information; we may need your help with this.
– To visit, probably by phone, and be up to date on life, especially with folks who haven’t attended in a while.
– To learn how I, as their pastor, can pray for each of our members, and how they are doing spiritually.
– To update our membership records, and learn how people feel about being a member of our church.
We will be going through the membership book alphabetically for Kinmundy first, listing four names each week for prayer.
Matt & Brooke Wilkins, Hayes & Emersyn
Herb & June Williams
Mike & Jo Williams
Also, if we misspell names, we apologize. Please let us know the correct spelling.
- SALT Potluck Lunch this Wednesday, April 13, at noon in Fellowship Hall. Will be serving ham. Sign-up sheet in the office.
- SALT TRIP — Thursday, April 21 – Dogwood and Azalea Festival in Charleston, MO. Bus leaves at 8:00 am and returns home by 5:00 pm. The stroll along the 6-mile Dogwood-Azalea Trail is the most beautiful time of year to visit Charleston, MO. As evident by the name of the festival, Charleston’s three-generation dogwoods and azaleas are the two most prominent plants seen throughout the trail. The festival celebrates the area’s many local vendors and merchants who’ve kept the classic town unique. A visit to the festival offers a colorful insight into the locally-proclaimed “history, hospitality, and tradition” of Charleston, Missouri. We will have lunch at Lambert’s Cafe. There is a sign-up sheet on the table in the office by the Suggestion Box.
- GREAT-GRANDMA Patsy Hebron presented a baby basket from the Twilight Circle last Sunday, to Kate & Derek and baby Meredith Chancy . Meredith was born February 21.
- Hand N Hand…the Easter Edition…will be on Monday, April 25th at 5:30! Come join us for the fun! Let us know you plan to come so we can prepare! Thanks!