Please Pray For Our Neighbors struggling with Covid and related illnesses, at home or at the hospital, and their families.
Please Pray For Our Pastors: David Kueker, our four Superintendents, and our Bishops, Frank Beard and Gregory Palmer. If you need Pastor Dave for prayer, please call or text his cell phone, 618-780-0151, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook as David Oliver Kueker.
Prayer Request From Jesus: Matthew 9:37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; 38 pray therefore the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”
Please Pray For God To Bless Our “Care Card Ministry” Person Of The Week
K Maurine Millies
Please Pray For God To Bless These People For Special Needs
W Julie & Sophie Pitts – Are not feeling well.
K Jim Guerrettaz – Made it home in time for Christmas from Lakeland Rehab.
K Rodney Armstrong – Double pneumonia and Covid. Hospitalized in Hobert, IN.
K Louise Cheatum – Admitted to hospital on Wednesday.
K Marti Ambrose – Has been hospitalized for Covid, home recovering with oxygen.
W Bertha Wright, Of Ramsey is hospitalized with Covid. An update on Bertha on Friday is that she is on a ventilator and is very ill. (A Special Aunt of Jenny (Bruce) Waggoner’s.)
K Doug Wilcoxen, Home from hospital, still on oxygen.
K Gerri Molina – Waiting to hear back so she can move closer to home. Prayers for healing, to regain her strength and to get closer to home.
Please Pray For God To Bless These People With Ongoing Needs
Larry Hebron, Marie Dickerson, Ivan Linder, Rock Landes, Joyce Holley, Rick White, Susan Smith, Gabina Lira, Gene Simmons, Molly Monical, Russell Kilby, Shirley Miller, John Holzhauer, Aaron Guerrettaz (Jo Williams’ nephew, Jim & Nancy Guerrettaz’s son), Quinten Butts, Kayley Wilhelm, Larry & Dolores Johnson (Kim’s Parents)
Please Pray For God To Bless Our Military Families
Sgt Rusty & Nicole (Nolan, Michael, Lydia) Robb – US Embassy in Dublin, Ireland
Please Pray For Our Heath Care System. Everyone is overworked, overstressed and understaffed.
Please Pray For Those Grieving For
– Julie Jones’ cousin.
– John Pitts, from Odin, Wife Julie, and children, Sophia and Tanner. Mary Brimberry’s youngest brother.
– Randy Oestreich, Janet Brown Oestreich’s husband.
– Rich Edwards, Brenda Devore Edwards’ husband.
– Roger Jones, K-A class of 1971.
- Sermon June 26, 2022: How the Holy Spirit Communicates With Us (Pentecost 4)
- Sermon June 19, 2022: Children of God, Adopted (Pentecost 3)
- Sermon June 12, 2022: He Will Give You Another Comforter (Pentecost 2)
- Sermon June 5, 2022: When The Holy Spirit Comes (Pentecost)
- Sermon May 29, 2022: Rerun, Part 3: “Okay. Let’s roll.” (Eastertide 6, Memorial Day)
- Attend "Worship at Home"
- Bulletin, News and Prayer List
- Committee Business
- Devotions & Spiritual Exercises
- DiscipleWalk Bible Study
- No Sermon Transcript
- PAST WORSHIP SERMONS
- Sermon List – prior to 2009
- Sermons 2009-2016
- Sermons 2017
- Sermons 2018
- Sermons 2019
- Worship in Song
- zGuitar 101
MilestoneHow can we walk in newness of life?April 17, 202277 days ago.