THIS WEEK’S CHURCH CALENDAR
9:00 am … WORSHIP at Kinmundy First UMC
10:15 am … GATHERING in Fellowship Hall for Coffee & Cookies
10:30 am … SUNDAY SCHOOL at Kinmundy First UMC
10:45 am … WORSHIP at Wesley UMC
Tues 1/4 — … PASTOR DAVE’S Sabbath Day
Wed 1/5 1-5 pm … PASTOR DAVE volunteers at Kinmundy Library
9:00 am …WORSHIP at Kinmundy First UMC
10:45 am …WORSHIP at Wesley UMC
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW —
- We —
· Encourage you to wear a mask while inside the church building
· Encourage you to spread out, as social distance protects everyone.
· Worship is prerecorded, so if you are feeling cautious or not feeling well, you can watch on your computer, tablet or smartphone by clicking on the link on the church facebook page or the church blog at www.kinmundychurch.org—top right corner.
- OUR COMMUNITIES need encouragement, hope, and love. Give everyone an extra amount of care, forgiveness, and grace. People are weary and heart-sick with the weight of COVID-19. Everyone is having to make difficult decisions and weigh complex risk-reduction strategies for themselves and others. Allow some extra grace for everyone. Listen and encourage before judging and attacking. Our successful witness as Christians is mostly about how we treat people, especially the people we encounter outside of our churches and ministries.
- POINSETTIAS — There are 10 Poinsettias at the alter and if anyone would like to take one home today, please feel free to do so.
- EVERY PERSON connected to our church remains a part of our church family and the history of our church forever. Sometimes people move away and over the years, join another church and we are not aware. We are going through the membership book alphabetically for Kinmundy first, listing four names each week for prayer: Abby Robb Walsh, Bradley Robb, Colleen Robb, Howie Robb