THIS WEEK’S CHURCH CALENDAR
9:00 am … WORSHIP at Kinmundy First UMC
10:15 am … GATHERING in Fellowship Hall for Coffee & Cookies
10:30 am … SUNDAY SCHOOL at Kinmundy First UMC
10:45 am … WORSHIP at Wesley UMC
Tues 10/26 — … PASTOR DAVE’S Sabbath Day
Wed 10/27 1-5 pm … PASTOR DAVE volunteers at Kinmundy Library
Thurs 10/28 1:00 pm … TWILIGHT CIRCLE — Jeanette H. has devotions,
Joyce H. has refreshments
9:00 am … WORSHIP at Kinmundy First UMC 10:45 am … WORSHIP at Wesley UMC
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW —
- UPPER ROOMS for November-December are at each entry of the sanctuary.
- HAND N’ HAND We had a beautiful evening for our Fall Hand N’ Hand! The kids enjoyed decorating pumpkins, doing a scavenger hunt for treats, games, an object lesson with a pumpkin, and supper together! Thank you to the many hands that make the evening a success! And to the families that come and enjoy time together! We had 12 kids and 10 adults. Be watching for our November gathering!
- OUR INTERNET has been going out throughout the day in the church office and when it is down the phone doesn’t work. So, if you call and get a message that “we are unable to answer the phone at this time”, please call Pastor Dave’s cellphone 618-780-0151 or Vervadene’s 618-339-3382.
- THE PURPOSE OF A MEMBERSHIP AUDIT for both Kinmundy & Wesley Churches:
– To update contact information; we may need your help with this.
– To visit, probably by phone, and be up to date on life, especially with folks who haven’t attended in a while.
– To learn how I, as their pastor, can pray for each of our members, and how they are doing spiritually.
– To update our membership records, and learn how people feel about being a member of our church.
Every person connected to our church remains a part of our church family and the history of our church forever. Sometimes people move away and over the years, join another church and we are not aware.
We will be going through the membership book alphabetically for Kinmundy first, listing four names each week for prayer.
Cheryl (Stage) Hamilton
Hal & Miranda Hebron
Larry II & Ruth Hebron
Larry & Patsy Hebron
We do not have complete contact information for those names above in italics. Can you help us? Also, if we misspell names, we apologize. Please let us know the correct spelling.