9:00 am … WORSHIP in Sanctuary at Kinmundy First UMC
10:15 am … GATHERING in Fellowship Hall for Coffee & Cookies
10:30 am … SUNDAY SCHOOL at Kinmundy First UMC
10:45 am … WORSHIP in Sanctuary at Wesley UMC
Tues 8/17 — … PASTOR DAVE’S Sabbath Day
6:00 pm … KIM’S BIBLE STUDY
9:00 am … KIM’S BIBLE STUDY
1:00 pm … QUILTERS Meet
1-5 pm … PASTOR DAVE Volunteers at Kdy Library
Fri 8/20 5:30 pm … Food Pantry – Preparation for Distribution
Sat 8/21 9:00-10:00 am … Food Pantry – Food Distribution
9 00 am … WORSHIP in Sanctuary at Kinmundy First UMC
10:45 am …WORSHIP in Sanctuary at Wesley UMC
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW —
- Upcoming Committee Meetings:
Mon 8/23 7:00 pm … Endowment Meeting
- NEW UPPER ROOMS are at each entrance.
- CONGRATULATIONS – To Mitch & Rebecka Hendrickson on the birth of their third son, Duke Morris, born Sunday, August 1. He weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and was 21 1/4 in long. Duke is welcomed home by big brothers, Dean & Dallas. Doug McCarty is the grandfather and Judy is the great-grandmother of Dean, Dallas and baby Duke.
- GERRI’S BIRTHDAY – Word from Gerri is, she received 27 cards and had visits from Justin, Jill and Joyce to celebrate her birthday on August 7.
- ANNIVERSARY – Kim’s parents, Larry and Dolores Johnson, will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary August 19. If you would like to send a card to be received at a family gathering that weekend, it can be mailed to Johnson Anniversary, Kinmundy United Methodist Church, P.O. Box 158, Kinmundy, IL 62854. (No gifts are requested.)
- SOBER REALITIES: Unvaccinated people may choose to wear masks for their own safety and the safety of other non-vaccinated people. Please do not crowd each other as we adjust to this change. Physical distance is the most effective precaution against COVID!
It is possible but unlikely that a vaccinated person can get COVID. A vaccinated person with COVID is as contagious as anyone else, so some may choose to wear masks to protect others. You can be contagious before you even know you are ill. Not everyone feels safe not wearing a mask—please be kind. We’ve had a tough year! Please pray for wisdom for our government leaders and a calm response throughout this current surge of the Delta variant.
- OUR PRAYER FAMILIES OF THE WEEK —
Please Pray For God’s Blessings
Leah Blomberg; Austin, Aidan & Alivia
Barth & Kate Bookhout; Abbey & Eli
We are beginning an audit of our membership books.