CHURCH CALENDAR We Would Like You To Know March 28 – April 4, 2021
THIS WEEK’S CHURCH CALENDAR
SUN 3/28 9:00 am … FACE-TO-FACE WORSHIP at Kinmundy First UMC in sanctuary, Drive-In listening (FM 87.9) on the parking lot or WATCH Pastor Dave’s video of the entire worship service at kinmundychurch.org
10:45 am … FACE-TO-FACE WORSHIP at Wesley UMC
6:00 pm … TRUSTEE Meeting
7:00 pm … AD COUNCIL Meeting
Tues 3/30 — … PASTOR’S SABBATH DAY
Wed 3/31 — … PRAYER MEETING WILL NOT MEET THIS WEEK It is being replaced by Maundy Thursday Service.
1:00-5:00 pm … PASTOR VOLUNTEERS at Kinmundy Public Library.
Thurs 4/1 11:00 am … MAUNDY THURSDAY Service will be held in Fellowship Hall
Sun 4/4 9:00 am …
EASTER SUNDAY face-to-face worship at Kinmundy First UMC 10:45 am …
EASTER SUNDAY face-to-face at Wesley UMC
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW …
1. UPCOMING COMMITTEE MEETINGS
Mon, March 29 6:00 pm … Trustee Meeting
Mon, March 29 7:00 pm … Ad Council Meeting
If you would like to attend any meeting from home by phone or over the Internet, please let Pastor Dave know or call Vervadene in the church office
2. PASTOR DAVE will continue providing a video of an entire worship service on the Internet for you to watch at home each week throughout the Spring. We will still mail a transcript of the sermon with the bulletin and make a DVD for those who request it.
3. MAUNDY THURSDAY SERVICE WILL BE HELD at 11:00 am Thursday, April 1, in the Fellowship Hall. (We will social distance and wear masks.) If you would like to attend the service from home by phone or over the Internet, please let Pastor Dave know or call Vervadene in the church office.
4. HELP WANTED … Pastor Dave would like to know if you are interested in helping with the planning as we restart our church programming this Spring.
THE FELLOWSHIP MEALS team will be planning picnics on the church parking lot – outdoor activities are VERY safe – as the weather warms up, plus the return of our monthly SALT gatherings (Senior Adults Lunching Together). The team will be making plans for how it will be safe to offer food, and what kinds of food as people gather.
OTHER TEAMS to plan for our returning to normal will be organizing soon. Please contact Pastor Dave if you would like to help
5. CHECK THE BULLETIN BOARD in the Fellowship Hall. There are new thank you notes from Missions requests that have been given by the Missions Committee at KUMC.
6. TWILIGHT CIRCLE met Thursday, March 25 at 1:00 pm at Gerri’s home. Easter baskets “for adults” were made. The monthly meeting schedule was discussed, as well as Mission requests needed and how they can help with this.
7.TWILIGHT CIRCLE will be presenting a “baby basket” to baby Kylie Ann Sauter, daughter of Branden & Sarah Sauter. Kylie is 2 months old.