Wednesday@Wesley Bible Study
WEDNESDAY@WESLEY BIBLE STUDY
FOR THIS WEEK – John 1:1-18.
1. What do these verses say about who Jesus is and what Jesus did prior to the manger in Bethlehem?
2. What do these verses tell us about the Trinity … One God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit?
3. How would these verses be helpful to you?
—— John 1:19 and following:
4. What did John the Baptist do to influence Andrew and Phillip to become disciples?
5. What did Jesus do to influence them to become disciples?
6. What then Andrew do to influence his brother Peter?
7. What did Phillip’s friend Nathaniel need to become a disciple?
While we will have bibles on hand, you might wish to bring your favorite bible from home. Familiar tools help us do our work well!
The photo …
All Scripture quotations are from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, copyright © 1946, 1952, and 1971 National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.